If you are a Galaxy Note 2 N7100 user and using Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your device, Then you can use this article to Root your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 device. Please follow these step to root your device.
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this root procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this update guide is solely at your own risk!
Read the warnings below and decide whether you want to root your device or not.
– Before rooting your phone backup entire data otherwise you may lose it if the device gets bricked. Root the phone at your own risk and we can’t be held responsible.
– Use Go Backup Pro or Super Backup to backup all the android apps, contact, sms and all data stored on your phone.
– Install USB Drivers for Galaxy Note 2 on your computer.
– Check your device model Settings -> About phone -> Model number.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode on the phone by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options.
– Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 percent.
– Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
Steps to Root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware:
Step 1: Extract saferoot.zip file.
Step 2: On the computer, navigate to the extracted directory and double click “install.bat” file. You will see command prompt window which will detect your device and automatically run the scripts.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the rooting procedure completes, your phone will reboot automatically.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is now rooted successfully. You can now install any app that requires root permission.
You can verify the root status of the device by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Note: This exploit will NOT set the KNOX warranty void flag. It will set the “Custom” flag, but that’s nothing to worry about. Tested working on the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with base firmware MK9 and MKA.